یہ تحریر اردو (Urdu) میں بھی دستیاب ہے۔
Rules and Regulations
مکمل کتاب : His Divine Grace Qalandar Baba Auliya R.A.
Author :Khwaja Shamsuddin Azeemi
Short URL: https://iseek.online/?p=5578
Rules and ‘Regulations mandatory for all the members of Silsila Azeemia are as under:
- To maintain the spiritual distinction and identity in everything said or done.
- To advance in greeting irrespective of their age
- Befriend with the creatures of the Lord.
- Avoid mutual differences in the Silsila
- Act upon every directive of the Spiritual Teacher (Mentor) without having anything against it in heart.
- Never try to prove the superiority of your Silsila by comparing it with any other Silsila because all silasal are path to reach God.
- Anybody causing trouble or nuisance should be expelled from the Silsila.
- Lessons for chanting and cogitating must be practiced with punctuality. Avoid carelessness in performing Muraqba.
- Recite and rehearse the holy Quran, give due consideration to the meanings of the text studied.
- Establish an affinity with God during performance of Salaat.
- Spiritual Associate or a student of any other Silsila can be accepted in Silsila Azeemia as an apprentice (Talib).
- Anybody who is already engaged in a silsila cannot be admitted in the Silsila Azeemia because it is the law that a person cannot have admissions in two silasal simultaneously.
- No one can break away, after having admission in the Silsila, therefore make no haste in getting admission in the Silsila. Anybody desirous of admission in the Silsila must be clearly told to carefully consider the option of taking admission because this bond is irrevocable,
- People entrusted with a responsibility in the Silsila should not call anybody their disciple. They should treat them as friends and should address them as friend.
- Anyone with authority in the Silsila should not ensconce on a seat of distinction particularly made for him. Appearance and seating in the public must be like an ordinary person.
- Male, female, young and old; being the creative masterpieces of the Lord Creator are all brethren and sisters for one another with respect to Adam. Everyone is equal; nobody is superior or inferior to others. Superiority only befits him who enjoys the cognition of the ocean of the Attributes of God, who reflects the attributes of the Lord Creator, is helpful for the fellow beings and nobody is hurt because of him.
- Don’t let any doubt enter into your heart. Anybody having dubiety cannot ever have cognition of the Lord. Doubt is the most powerful tool of Satan through which he takes man away from his soul. Getting away from the Spiritual Values closes all the gates of learning, self-realization and cognition.
- A painter paints a picture. First of all he enjoys the painting himself. How can anyone else be impressed of his painting if he himself is not satisfied with his own performance? Not only that the others will not be impressed of his efforts but he will also be ridiculed. Thus, the painter would fall prey to restlessness, anxiety, and uneasiness. Therefore, do such things that you should be satisfied of them and don’t let your conscience grow dead. This is the secret for becoming a source of guidance to the others.
- Everyone should strive whole heartedly and actively in the affairs of life,, giving due consideration to the religious values, social and ethical and moral laws, without expecting desired results. Results should be left upon God because man is only a toy in the hands of circumstances. Man is forced to live his life as the circumstances compel him. Indeed God is Omnipotent and encompassing everything, He controls the circumstances and the situations can change as and when He desires so. Observing the moral, social and religious values is mandatory for every one during the course of earning of his livelihood.
- If someone feels hurt because of you, apologise irrespective of the fact that he is older or younger to you because greatness lies in submission and humiliation.
- If you feel hurt because of someone, pardon him immediately because vengeance by itself is a vice.
- The vengeful emotions only help in wrecking the nerves,Fire of anger produces vibration in the blood of the person getting angry and his nerves lose their vital energy, to wit, the vital force of life is destroyed in causing harm to others. God does not like any harm coming to mankind. God says, “God loves those who control their anger.
Remember, candle, burns itself and sacrifices its life for others. The moths give up their lives as a tribute to the sacrifice of the candle. Silsila Azeemia invites the whole mankind rally under the banner of
“Hold tightly the rope of God united and don’t have differences amongst you.”
Let’s resolve that we will set an example by following the footsteps of Holy Prophet (PBUH), we will spread his, mission in every nook and corner of the world and will strive to acquaint everyone with the ocean of knowledge and realisation contained by him. And, that we will have the blessings of our Holy Prophet (PBUH) after equipping ourselves with our spiritual potentials.
See this article in printed book on the pages (or page): 170 to 174
Please provide your feed back.