یہ تحریر اردو (Urdu) میں بھی دستیاب ہے۔
Explanation about Muraqaba program
Author :Khwaja Shamsuddin Azeemi
Short URL: https://iseek.online/?p=12916
The program is for an average individual and the goal is not to build any pressure on the mind of the student. In case of the lack of physical presence of the teacher, the institute recommends that students send monthly journal report of their meditative visions and other experiences that they may face, so whenever necessary, they can receive guidance.
The following is the goal of the program:
- To improve the working of the brain and mind
- To improve the special faculties of the mind, that is, memory, creativity, imagination and its
- To awake the hidden abilities of telepathy,
- To improve cognitive and intuitive
- To activate the spiritual sight or the third eye of the Before starting to work on any of the programs, it is important to be mindful of the following:
- Practice Muraqaba at the same time for about 15-20 minutes Do not lose heart if the progress is not up to your expectation. The progress and benefits depend on the interest and the consistency of the student. Some students move slowly and their progress remains moderate, while others progress rapidly in the beginning and then later they slow. Some do not progress at all at first but later they catch up fast. In short depending on the temperament, progress rate could vary. Principally what slowly becomes part of your nature will stay more firmly.
- Enthusiasm and great interest do not mean the student should change or alter the program on their Limit your enthusiasm to following and practicing the prescribed Muraqaba and other exercises (that is, respiratory exercise) with full attention and focus.
See this article in printed book on the pages (or page): 98 to 98
Please provide your feed back.